The activities of the Council are manifold and in addition to direct marketing, structured promotional events are organized on a regular basis so as to create awareness on the capability of Indian telecom exporters. The various promotional activities carried out on a regular basis are product & services specific delegation to select countries, exclusive Indian TEPC Exhibition, country participation in Specialized Trade Fairs, Catalogue Show, Buyer-Seller Meets, Product Specific Seminars and Conferences – both in India and abroad.
- To promote and accentuate Telecom Exports from India.
- To create a healthy environment for growth of Telecom Ecosystem including Manufacturing & Services Sector in India.
- To encourage both private and overseas Investments in India under Foreign Direct Investment.
- To encourage Strategic Alliances, MOUs, Technical/Financial collaborations to boost trade.
- To create local IPRs & R&D Labs and engaging them into marking World Class products.